BGA Special Report: ‘States Failing When Battling Corruption’
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
July 11, 2013
WHO: The Better Government Association (BGA) and Alper Services, LLC
Speakers who will address the findings include:
- Andy Shaw, BGA President & CEO
- Emily Miller, BGA Policy and Government Affairs Coordinator
- Patrick Collins, former Chairman of the Illinois Reform Commission and Assistant U.S. Attorney
- David Hoffman, former City of Chicago Inspector General and Assistant U.S. Attorney
- David Macknin, President, Alper Services, LLC
WHAT: Release of BGA-Alper Services Integrity Index – a national state-by-state analysis that shows that states are failing miserably when it comes to enacting integrity laws aimed at fighting corruption.
WHERE: Union League Club of Chicago
65 W. Jackson Blvd./Heritage Room – 2nd Floor
WHEN: 10:30 a.m.
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
This event will be live streamed on http://new.livestream.com/blueroomstream
(This feed is available as a webstream in 720P High Definition)
About the Better Government Association
The BGA, a Chicago-based non-partisan watchdog, works for integrity, transparency and accountability in government by exposing corruption and inefficiency; identifying and advocating effective public policy; and engaging and mobilizing the electorate to achieve authentic and responsible reform.
About Alper Services, LLC
Alper Services provides a full range of business, financial and insurance services, cost reduction consulting, claim management services, brokerage and other services to meet our Client's diverse needs around the world.