By accessing these files, visitors acknowledge the following disclosures and disclaimers:
- All records are public and were obtained under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act, or from other public sources.
- These records are provided as a public service and are intended to serve as an informational tool only. The BGA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or validity of this information and disclaims any responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- No modifications have been made to the data, other than those considered necessary to present the information uniformly and with clarity to those using the database.
- The BGA will not modify, remove or add any individual records, unless the existing records are not consistent with those provided by the pertinent public body at the time of the FOIA request.
- The use of these records for commercial purposes or for gathering data in furtherance of any type of marketing is prohibited.
- The contents of these pages may be updated from time to time. New matter may be added, and matter that is deemed to be no longer of general interest in the BGA's sole discretion may be taken down.