What is the BGA Payroll Database?
Are you curious how much cash your public officials make? Follow the money.
With the BGA's searchable database of public payrolls across Illinois, Indiana, Missouri and Wisconsin, you can easily access information relating to the spending of state and local units of government. This database is free for anyone to use, and we hope you will consider supporting the BGA in the costly effort to provide this valuable resource.
How do you use the Payroll Database? Click here to find out.
By using this public database, you indicate that you understand and agree to the following disclaimers, terms, and conditions:
- Note to members of the news media: As this database is costly in both time and resources, the BGA requests that every reasonable effort be made to provide attribution when data from this server is used for researching, writing, or verifying information in the course of news gathering.
- All records contained in the database are public and were obtained under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act.
- This database is provided as a public service and is intended to serve as an informational tool only. The BGA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or validity of this information and disclaims any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this website.
- Salaries listed do not include any additional compensation an employee may receive, including overtime, holiday, or any other pay not included in the base salary or hourly pay rate.
- No modifications have been made to the data, other than those considered necessary to present the information uniformly and with clarity to those using or searching the database ("Users").
- The BGA will not modify, remove, or add any individual records, unless the records are not consistent with those provided by the pertinent public body at the time of the FOIA request.
- The use of the database for commercial purposes or for gathering data in furtherance of any type of marketing is prohibited.
- The use of this website or database to copy or download bulk searches or information is prohibited.
- Salaries in the database are generally annual totals, but some are listed by their monthly and hourly rates. Regardless, salaries are current as of 2014.
Can’t find what you’re looking for, or seeking more payroll data? Click here.
Consider visiting the following web sites:
Looking for our new Pension Database? Click here.