PLEASE READ BEFORE USING PAYROLL DATABASE
By using this public database, you indicate that you understand and agree to the following disclaimers, terms and conditions:
- Note to members of the news media: As this database is costly in both time and resources, the BGA requests that every reasonable effort be made to provide attribution when data from this server is used for researching, writing or verifying information in the course of news gathering.
- All records contained in the database are public and were obtained under open records laws, including the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, or FOIA.
- This database is provided as a public service and is intended to serve as an informational tool only. The BGA does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or validity of this information and disclaims any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this database.
- Salaries listed generally represent base pay and may not include additional compensation an employee receives, including overtime, holiday, or any other pay not included in the base salary or hourly pay rate. However, some agencies may have provided total compensation.
- No modifications have been made to the data, other than those considered necessary to present the information uniformly and with clarity to those using or searching the database.
- The BGA will not modify, remove or add any individual records, unless the records are not consistent with those provided by the pertinent public body at the time of the FOIA request.
- The use of the database for commercial purposes or for gathering data in furtherance of any type of marketing is prohibited.
- The use of this website or database to copy or download bulk searches or information is prohibited.
- Salaries in the database are generally annual totals, but some are listed by their monthly, bi-weekly or hourly rates. Some figures may also be based on other rates, such as per meeting or per inspection. Regardless, salaries are current as of 2015.
- Employees listed may not include some seasonal, part-time or paid-on-call workers.
- All Elementary/High School Employees and All Higher Ed Employees includes teachers and administrators but they may not include other types of workers.